"The Kitchen and Bath Professionals"
Why St. Martin Cabinetry?
St. Martin Cabinetry is a manufacturer of high quality, globally sourced cabinetry located in Central Pennsylvania. Through Global Sourcing we are able to bring you the finest value in quality cabinetry available in the marketplace today. We plan to be one of the most responsive suppliers in this business and in fact, a key company wide core belief is that we will be a company that is easy to do business with. Please take a closer look at our beautiful products by visiting our website.
Visit Us at www.stmartincabinetry.com
· All wood full access construction maximizes space utilization.
· ¾” all plywood cases.
· Easy to maintain and exceptionally clean melamine on plywood interiors.
· ¾” wood dovetailed drawers with 3/8” melamine on plywood drawer bottoms.
· Soft close full extension drawer slides are standard.
· Soft close Blum® hinges are standard.
· 13” deep wall cabinets are standard.
· ¾” Melamine on plywood shelves with a solid wood nosing and locking metal shelf supports.
· We use premium Cherry, Alder and Painted Maple woods and select veneers.
· 7/8” thick doors and drawer fronts.
· End panel options designed to allow you to easily achieve the “inset” look.
· Sophisticated and beautiful multi-step finishes. Hand wiped stains and great painted finishes.
· Very competitive pricing.
· St. Martin Cabinetry offers a 10 year limited warranty; fast turnaround times; AND an unlimited desire satisfy our customers.
We are a company on the move…growing and learning how to serve our customers well. We have focused on creating a line of products that bring to market high quality and exceptional design at very affordable prices. Our all wood cabinet case features all plywood construction, solid wood dovetailed drawers with soft closing hardware, beautiful furniture grade painted and stained finishes and a wide variety of features. While we have numerous standard sizes and cabinet configurations, we also are capable of producing some customized cabinets. Additionally, we partner with some of the best and most widely utilized suppliers in the industry. This helps to ensure that our dealers have all the tools they need to satisfy nearly every design challenge that comes their way.
We expect to grow and prosper based on creating highly sought after products that satisfy the desires and needs of the consumer. We will create products of high quality and value through strong relationships with the best dealers and vendors in our industry and by focusing on excellent service. We have a strong work ethic and our culture is based on “doing what is right.” And, we sincerely hope that you will become a customer of St. Martin.